Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 3, Day 1: Fit Test 2

Let me begin by saying I thought I was going to die doing this fit test before I started simply because all I had to reflect on was the first fit test. I knew I would probably be able to tolerate more just because of going through the routine, but I was still intimidated nevertheless! Well, the key to it all is to max out on each exercise, so I guess I am still exhausted in that sense. That being said, I am THRILLED with my results!

Some were modest, but there were other exercises that I went up significantly in my reps. Yes, I was completely worn out, but I was able to recover quicker with the breaks in between. Well, needless to say I am completely sold on Insanity, and I will be pushing through the whole routine. At first, I was skeptical, but now I am a complete and total believer in this program. The following are my results for week 1 and weeks 2 respectively:

Switch Kicks - 90/100
Power Jacks - 30/36
Power Knees - 50/67
Power Jumps - 11/24
Globe Jumps - 5/6
Suicide Jumps - 6/12
Push-up Jacks - 18/22
Low Plank Oblique - 28/45

As you can see, the results don't lie. Now, seeing as I am now 2 weeks into this routine, I am going to post up my progress pics to this point. While I do not see a significant physical improvement, my endurance is way up. I know I am not far from seeing some results on my midsection. We'll see how I am doing in 2 more weeks. I am sort of dreading the second month of the Insanity workout, but I'm excited too!

No comments:

Post a Comment